queue-wait said: Tag! Say ten things about yourself then send this to ten of your favourite followers!
Thank you :)
1. I have a couple of assignments i need to do. But here I am on tumblr.
2. I have a separate blog hosted by blogger to blog about my university life and such. I recently started it, and it only has 3 posts. Here’s the link.
3. I used to be shy/embarrassed of going out in dresses and used to put on a manly facade but now I’m okay.
4. I want to own a pet snake.
5. With every age I turn older I go out more and more. I hope this trend doesn’t continue because family is the most important thing to me, after religion.
6. I’m losing weight, but not enough weight, not fast enough.
7. I try to make sure I walk minimally 5000 steps a day.
8. I’m not very close to anyone on tumblr anymore. I used to have a few really close buds but the friendships didn’t last. It’s kinda sad.
9. The guy who rejected me before recently appeared in my life again. I don’t know whether to try again or no.
10. I’m becoming more sociable.
aaand that’s it!
Maybe im the type of person who wont give up on sth till they get it.
Maybe thats why i still cant get over him. Like i still like him and only him whereas there are many other guys who expressed their interest in me.
But im scared im also the type to take things for granted/is unappreciative of sth when i get it.
I cant be falling for him NO NOPE NO WAY
People who remember that my birthday is today are my favourite kind of people
wherethefuckisfluffy said: R, T, L
Rock n roll
Listening to people’s life stories
I feel like im underappreciated sometimes now more often than not. I try to be nice to everybody but in the end im only forgotten. Then why am i even trying in the first place when they clearly dont care?
Its so obvious that im the least important person in every group i belong to. And to say that that hurts is pretty much an understatement.
is this how christian couples takes baths together
I don’t understand why it needs the gender colored lighting….
straight people need reassurance at every step in their lives
no homo couple’s bathtub
OKAY. AGAIN. I WILL SAY IT AGAIN.
THIS BATH IS BRILLIANT BECAUSE IT LETS YOU FUCKING BATHE TWO PEOPLE WITHOUT HAVING TO COMPROMISE ON TEMPERATURE.
SOME PEOPLE LIKE IT HOT. SOME LIKE IT COLD. SOME LIKE TO ALMOST BLISTER AND OTHERS AREN’T COMFORTABLE IF THEY’RE NOT FLIRTING WITH FROST BITE.
AND SOMETIMES THESE PEOPLE ARE A COUPLE AND WANT TO BE ROMANTIC AND BATHE TOGETHER BUT CAN’T STAND THE OTHER’S TEMPERATURE.
SO THEY EITHER COMPROMISE OR THEY GET A TUB THAT LET’S THEM EACH BE COMFORTABLE, AND ALLOWS THEM TO LOOK EACH OTHER IN THE FACE TO BOOT SO THAT THEY CAN ACTUALLY TALK AND SHIT.
AND IT HAS OTHER USES. GOT KIDS OF DIFFERENT AGES? NEED THEM BOTH TO BATHE AT THE SAME TIME? PUT THE OLDER ONE IN THE BACK AND LET ‘EM HAVE ALL THE FUN THEY WANT ON THEIR OWN, AND BATHE THE YOUNGER ONE UP FRONT WHERE YOU CAN HELP WASH THEM.
THIS BATH IS FUCKING GENIUS FOR HOUSES WITH MORE THAN ONE PERSON LIVING IN IT. AND YOU GET HUNG UP ON A(n admittedly overstereotyped) COLOR CHOICE?!?
Tumblr: bent on defeating gender norms but throws shit fits when blue and pink are next to each other
Put a letter from A-Z in my ask and I’ll tell you 1 thing I love which starts with that letter.
THIS IS CUTE PLEASE
Do it do it
ladies dont start fights, but they can finish them.
that is a cat with a hairbow how is that relevant to the caption